We conduct KUUMAT (Kathmandu University Undergraduate Management Admission Test) entrance preparation exclusively to students who have recently appeared in the 10+2 & A Level Board Exams. We have industry’s best study materials, model questions and preparation program.
- Experienced, dedicated, friendly and responsible teachers/instructors.
- Regular classes and tests are conducted to build up the confidence and to identify the actual level of students.
- Small class size for interactive participation of students and personalized attention to students.
- Free study materials, free internet access, extensive library facilities and advanced electronic items for practices purpose.
- 8 weeks (Sun-Fri) & 6 weeks (Sun-Fri)
- Regular and monthly tests Time:
2.5 hrs/day (Morning/Day/Evening Shifts)Regular presentation, group discussions and mockinterview
- What is KUUMAT ?
Free study materials, free internet access, extensive library facilities and advanced electronic items
- What is the requirement for KUUMAT?
Students must have 50% & above in the 10+2 exams and GCE A level must have Grade C or above.
- What will happen after KUUMAT?
After you get through KUUMAT, you are eligible to apply for KU’s undergraduate management programs: BBA, BBIS and BHTM programs. You can contact KUSOM or the affiliated colleges for admission procedures.
- Where can students study BBA, BBIS and BHTM programs?
Name of the college Location Programs Offered Capacity Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM) Balkumari, Lalitpur BBA 44 Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM) Gwarko, Lalitpur BBA 88 Little Angels’ College of Management (LACM) Hattiban, Lalitpur BBABBISBHTM 44
Nepal College of Management (NCM) Dhobighat, Lalitpur BBA
Please visit: http://www.kusom.edu.np/adm/kuumat/faq.pdf for more details