Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is not only the richest Asian country but is one of the world’s richest countries. Japanese government is keen to attract more international students and they have been targeting to have 300,000 international students by 2020. Thus, Japanese language schools, colleges and universities are doing all they can to make life easier for international students.
There are about 780 universities in Japan and about 80% of these institutions are private. There are also many vocational and language schools in Japan. Many Japanese Universities offer various types of scholarships and grants. Such scholarships and grants are available through the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) and the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO).
There are many Japanese Universities that has been consistently ranked as the world’s top universities by the QS World University Rankings. Some of the highest ranked Japanese universities are the University of Tokyo, Kyoto University and Osaka University.
Why study in JAPAN through MOTIF?
We have expert counselors who provide authentic information about the study opportunity in Japan. Our company has developed strong cooperation with Japanese Language Schools in Tokyo and Osaka.
We provide following services to students who wish to study in Japan:
- We offer Japanese Language (Basic to Intermediate level) classes for students who wish to study in Japan.
- Assist students to choose the right Japanese schools and courses. Additionally provide counseling how to further Bachelor/Master/Research degree programs at reputed Japanese Universities (Our partner schools will provide further assistance).
- Process students’ applications for admissions and assist students to secure Certificate of Eligibility.
- Assist students to lodge their visa applications at the Japanese Embassy, Panipokhari, Kathmandu.
- Provide pre-departure orientation (PDO) to students who have secured student visa and also help them to make necessary accommodation and travel arrangements.